With Halloween right around the corner, you cannot deny a cute pumpkin!! I absolutely
love decorating with pumpkins and almost always buy at least one every time I’m at the
store – one year, I had 14 pumpkins floating around my house… a bit much, but I just
Here is a super easy, super fast, kid-friendly craft involving my favorite – Mod Podge
- Pumpkins (I used mini-pumpkins, but this would be easy for any size!)
- Mod Podge
- Construction paper or scrapbook paper
- Foam paintbrush
- Optional: Elmer’s School Glue
- First, clean off and dry the pumpkin so there is no dirt reside left on the skin.
- Write your initial(s) of choice on the construction paper and cut out.
- Put a nice layer of Mod Podge on the pumpkin where you want your letter to go.
- While the Mod Podge is still wet, press and smooth your letter down.
- Cover the entire pumpkin AND letter with another ample layer of Mod Podge. If you want to add glitter, add it now while the Mod Podge is still wet. If you want to add glitter in a design (like the polka dots), wait until the Mod Podge is dry (about 10-20 minutes) and use some Elmer’s School Glue to make your design and sprinkle the glitter on top.
- Allow to dry! Top with a cute little bow and put out for everyone to see!
Thanks for the like, pumpkin!