HAPPY TURKEY DAY! I hope your day is filled with family and laughter and not a lot of football (if it’s not your thing!)
Last week guest blogger Lisa talked about how Black Friday shopping isn’t worth it to her.9 While I tend to agree with her, my mother in law would attest that getting up at the crack of dawn can be worth saving the moolah! With all of the Black Friday circulars and Cyber Monday E-mails going out, I thought it would be helpful if I laid out some of the deals for some mommy hot spots. Stop reading now if you are not interested in deals from: Toys R Us, Best Buy, Target, Kohls, Old Navy or Amazon.
Toys R Us/Babies R Us-Opens at 9 PM TONIGHT (Crazy!)
- 50% off Leapfrog Leapsters ($24.99 each)
- 50% off 7″ Sylvania Tablet or Android Netbook ($74.99 each)
- 40% off Thomas the Train wooden railway starter set ($17.99)
- $120 Off 32″ HC LCD TV ($229.99)
- GREAT deals on board games!
- 60% off Disney Princess Castle
- $74.99 for a 24″ TV
- $279 10.1″ Toshiba Tablet
- GREAT prices on DVDs
- $45 off any iPad or iPad2
- 250 GB XBox 360 $199.99
- $99 Kinect Sensor
- $99 Sony Cyber-Shot Camera
- 10% to 33% off Dyson Products
- XBOX 360 for $139.99 ($60 Off)
- $64 OFF 9″ Portable DVD player
- GREAT prices on DVDs and Video Games ($5 to $37)
- Barbie Glamour Jet for $39.99
- $3.99 Preschool Games
- $12 Family Favorite Games
- $10 PJs
- 20-50% Off Electronics
- 50% Off ENTIRE STOCK of Toys
- $26.99 Down Comforters
- 74% Off Towels
- 60% Kids PJs
- $12.99 Pillow Pets
Old Navy-Doors Open at Midnight on Thanksgiving (NOTE: Old Navy will also be open ON Thanksgiving from 9 am to 8pm)
- $10 Jeans for Kids and Babies
- $15 Jeans for Adults
- $5 Graphic Tees
- 50% Outerwear
- FREE Waterproof Kodak Camera with $40 purchase!
- Amazon doesn’t exactly have a circular for Black Friday, so click on “Amazon” and you’ll be driven to their Black Friday and Cyber Monday page.
So there you have it Austin, a cheat sheet for some Black Friday deals. Obviously there are a TON of other deals out there but I thought these were pretty representative of the average mama!