Kung Fu Saloon New Year’s Eve Bash
No New Year’s Eve plans? Lame New Year’s Eve plans? We are so excited to announce this week’s giveaway! I’m just going to go ahead and tell you what all it includes, because I think you all will be just as excited as we are! 2 tickets to Kung Fu Saloon in Downtown Austin, which includes dinner, top shelf drinks, shots, a champagne toast, The Dan Band (recently featured in The Hangover movie), a photo booth, party favors, etc. ALL NIGHT LONG! This is a $280 VALUE!!!!!!! The winner will be announced on Thursday at 5 pm.
Kung Fu Saloon is a west 6th street area watering hole in downtown Austin featuring 24 beers on tap and a Sake bomb menu. As if that isn’t cool enough, Kung Fu has 14 vintage arcade games like Ms. Pacman, NBA Jam, Street Fighter II, Galaga, Golden Tee, Big Buck Hunter, and more. Kung Fu also has foosball, Skee Ball Machines, Boggle, Dominoes, and Giant Checkers. Seriously, Kung Fu Saloon is one of the coolest places in downtown Austin and they always have drink specials, happy hours, Sunday Funday specials, and amazing events like this year’s New Year’s Eve bash!!!
Here’s another glimpse at what you’re winning compliments of Kung Fu Saloon…
- 2 tickets to Kung Fu Saloon’s New Year’s Eve Bash
- The Dan Band known as the foul-mouthed wedding singer in Old School, they performed their now infamous rendition of “Total Eclipse of the Heart”. They appeared in Starsky and Hutch as the sleazy bar-mitzvah singer and most recently they were in The Hangover film.
- Dinner for two
- Top shelf drinks, shots, champagne ALL night long. Basically, drink whatever you want all night long….just get a cab home 🙂
- Photo Booth
- Party Favors
You will be allowed up to 3 entries per person. We’d like to remind everyone that your email address is used for internal purposes only… Allison and Vanessa are the only people who see it and I promise, we will NEVER email you unless you’re our winner.
Here are the 3 ways you can enter: AND REMEMBER WE NEED 3 SEPARATE COMMENTS ON OUR BLOG FOR YOUR ENTRY TO BE QUALIFIED!!!
- Tell us your lamest New Year’s Eve night by commenting in the blog post and share this giveaway on your wall (please tell us in the comment section that you did both).
- Like Kung Fu Saloon on Facebook or Twitter and make sure to comment in this blog post that you did so.
- Like Austin Moms Blog on Facebook or Twitter and make sure to comment in this blog post that you did so. If you already like AMB, share our page on your wall(s).
This giveaway is open to all Austin Moms Blog fans regardless of your gender or parent status. Basically, anyone and everyone can enter the giveaway as long as you’re at least 21 years of age!
Lamest new years…. All of them! I never go anywhere on new years
Last year was my lamest NYE. I had hotel and restaurant reservations and the day before came down with the flu. Needless to say, I couldn’t keep my eyes open late enough to see the ball drop on TV.
I follow Kung Fu Saloon on Twitter.
Vanessa & Allison, I “like” your FaceBook page and follow your tweets!
The lamest NYE I had was a night that I had to work a night shift at my old sports bar waitressing job. Someone was throwing a house party that night so I showed up right after work which was just before midnight and missed the countdown. I could hear the crowd on the second floor balcony shouting and cheering at the stroke of midnight while I was locking up my car. So sad. And lame. lol Hoping this year will be a huge improvement!
Liked Austin Moms Blog and Kung Fu Saloon on FB also (reluctantly) shared this on my wall hehe. *fingers crossed*
Kung Fu Saloon is on my Eat-Drink-Austin Twitter list!
Comments are closed.