2012! It’s hard to believe 2011 is behind us. 2011 was an exciting year for Austin Moms Blog and to say sayonara to 2011, we thought it would be fun to share some highlights of our year.
10. Austin Moms Blog was born on October 1, 2011
9. In 2011, Austin Moms Blog went from 2 Facebook likes to 270!
8. Our very first week we had less than 500 page views and last week we had more than 4,000!
7. In 2011, Austin Moms Blog Co-Founder Vanessa partnered with CrossFit Round Rock to get her mommy booty back in shape. She had amazing results and is still working hard! A blog with updates will be posted tomorrow!
6. Austin Moms Blog hosted its First Christmas Tree Contest and had more than 400 people “Like” Christmas Trees!
5. In 2011, Austin Moms Blog Co-Founders Vanessa and Allison both married the loves of their lives!
4. In 2011, Austin Moms Blog was privileged to spread the word about several awesome businesses: The Goddard School, CrossFit Round Rock, Tub of Toys, Kingdom Planners, Neatnik Saucer, Alamo Draft House and Barton Creek Resort and Club.
3. Austin Moms Blog Co-Founder Allison secured our biggest giveaway yet from an Austin Jewelry Designer! Stay tuned from some Kendra Scott!!
2. Allison and Vanessa have had the privilege of touching the lives of Austin Moms through our blogs!
1. The #1 Highlight of our Austin Moms Blog year is that you all are coming back to read every day and that gives us a reason to document our stories, reach out to our amazing community and continue to be a resource for you and your family. We are so blessed.
Thank you from the bottom of our blogging hearts!