Labor day is quickly approaching (September 7), but it’s one of the last 3 day weekends for a while so take advantage of it!
Here are 5 ways to celebrate Labor Day in Austin and keep your family entertained.
1. Austin Free Day of Yoga – All day on September 7 participating studios across the Austin area offer free classes as an opportunity for people of every age and fitness level to: Try yoga, experience a new style of yoga, visit a new studio or take a class from a new instructor, share yoga with friends and family, discover the benefits of yoga.
2. Austin Museum Tour – Stay cool inside and enjoy learning. The Thinkery, Austin Aquarium, Bullock State History Museum, Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center and many more!
3. Round Rock Express Baseball Game – Check out the last game of the regular season and celebrate one of America’s favorite sports. Enjoy $1 hotdogs and $1 sodas as well! Game is at noon.
4. Hawaiian Falls – Feels like a mini vacation for families! Enjoy slides, a lazy river, zip line, wave pool, a ropes course and more.
5. Enjoy the Great Outdoors – Spend the day at one of Austin’s many parks. Zilker Park, McKinney Falls, Barton Springs, or enjoy a dip in Deep Eddy Pool. Check out all of Austin’s parks here!
What will you be doing for Labor Day Weekend?