Unique Subscription Boxes For Adults
With Christmas fast approaching, you may be searching for a unique gift for friends and family. A big trend right now are subscription boxes. You can find any type of “box” these days from food, to wine and jewelry. Here are some of our stand out picks:
- Runnerbox. This box is great for the athletes in your life. The bi-monthly box delivers an assortment of snacks and accessories geared towards specific athletic activities. You can choose between RunnerBox, CycleBox and TriBox. In addition, they have a HolidayBox available which includes a variety of products for all athletes.
- Once Upon a Book Club. Know an avid reader? This subscription service offers options for Adults and Young Adults (teens). Each month readers will receive a newly released book, along with 3-5 individually wrapped gifts. The gifts are strategically designed around something that is mentioned in the book.
- The Boxy Momma Co. Have a special “Momma” in your life? Of course you do! This subscription offers a monthly themed package with all kinds of treat yo’ self goodies! Items include home goods, bath, and beauty products, jewelry, sweet treats, stationary, and more! Even better, one dollar from every box is donate to postpartum support charities and organizations.
- Vinyl Moon. Calling all Hipsters or people who love discovering new music. Every month Vinyl Moon takes 10 of their favorite new songs by up-and-coming artists and presses them on a gorgeous colored vinyl.
- Deploymemt Crate through Cratejoy.com. We can’t say enough about this crate that can deliver a care package to service men and women at home and abroad. Each box is filled with high-quality essentials that are hand-picked by veterans and military spouses. This could also be a great choice for college kids as well!
- The Adults & Crafts Crate Know someone who loves to DIY? Included in Each month’s box are the materials, tools, and instructions required to create today’s trendiest craft projects.
- Anchor of Hope Box. Each Anchor of Hope Box includes beautiful, unique items like jewelry, accessories, ceramics, home goods and more, with proceeds going directly to the refugees and human trafficking survivors who produced them. Plus, each monthly box spotlights an artisan’s story, so you can see directly how your subscription is changing their life for the better.
We’d love to hear your favorite subscription boxes that you love! Share in the comments.