The 10 Best Stocking Stuffers For Tweens And Teens
I LOVE stuffing stockings! And I believe kids never outgrow them. This year, I’ve tried to be more intentional about the items, making sure they are fun yet USEFUL too. For example, I normally put a least one gag gift in my practical joker son’s stocking, but they always end up as junk on the floor.
Here’s a list of ideas for you. I’ve found great places to find great stocking stuffers include World Market, Five and Below, CVS, and Target.
- Gift cards: $5 to Starbucks, Target, Daily Juice, Amy’s Ice Cream, Hat Creek, Shake Shack…
- Socks: Fuzzy and/or funny.
- Gum and candy: They never outgrow it! Gumballs, Sour Patch Kids, Juicy Fruit (family tradition), Kinder egg, M&Ms candy cane.
- Coupons: For experiences and time together (board games, dinner/breakfast out, rock climbing, jumping, gaming, hiking, Slurpee…).
- List: “25 Things I’ve Loved Watching You Do in 2018” (I do this every year, and it’s a wonderful way to capture and remember the highlights from the year). Attached the list to a special ornament to build a yearly collection for your child.
- Tech accessories: Batteries ( we FLY through these things!), rechargeable batteries, ear buds, phone charger, power bank, mini speaker, alarm clock.
- Grooming/beauty products: Deodorant (good for teenage boys!), nail polish, styling gel, facial wipes, face mask, hair ties, lip balm (my favorite is the Chapstick brand), earrings, temporary tattoos.
- Something to read/write: Magazine, joke book, Mad Libs, journal, coloring book (with corresponding pens, crayons, markers), novel.
- Drink packages: Pumpkin spice mix, hot chocolate.
- Play and build: Metal Earth 3D Metal Model DIY Kits, Kanoodle game board, playing cards.