Best Stocking Stuffers For Dads
I’ll admit: Dada’s stocking ends up being one of the last gifts I think about. I do put quite a bit of thought into his ‘big gift,’ promise! However, those little delights found inside mantle-hung stockings are dominated by the kids. For the guy in your life who definitely deserves a little something special on Christmas morning, here are my favorite stocking stuffers for dads:
1. Grown-Up Skincare: Let’s face it — we’re all getting to the age where we need to up our skincare game. Myself, I’ve been consulting my esthetician, friends, & fave cosmetic counter gals for years now regarding the best brands & products to try. Get Dad in on the game with products formulated specifically for the needs of men. Elemis, the U.K.’s premium skincare brand, has an awesome men’s collection made just for him. Ideal Image’s just-renovated North Austin location now provides professional-grade facials so it’s Austin’s skincare hub for all things Elemis. The newly reopened medspa is located at 6301 W Parmer Lane, Unit #507.
2. Grooming Gift Card: I think dudes really appreciate useful stuff, right? I, at least, prefer giving something that he’ll actually use. How about a gift card for his next haircut? Tune Up, The Manly Salon is just for guys…think sports playing on TVs, beers on tap, and straight shaves. I recently sent my man in for a cut and he came back raving about how cool the place was: free beers while you wait, a full bar (name your own bottle), and a VIP Program (which allows guys to come in as often as they like for one monthly fee). Plus, they do it all: beard trims, mani/pedis, shoulder massage, you name it. Gift cards are available at their Lakeway location, 1700 Ranch Road 620 North.
3. Serious Relaxation: Has he tried CBD oil? –It sure seems to be popular right now! Loaded with 100mg of pure CBD and inspired by the 15th century legend of the Four Thieves, a Shield for Immunity CBD Bath Bomb ($19.99) is the real-deal when it comes to unwinding after a long day of Super Dad duties. It’s got an effective & aromatic mixture of clove, rosemary, cinnamon, eucalyptus, and other natural botanicals that provide a shield of protection by supporting & strengthening the body and its immune system.
4. Cool Undies: I’m not talking about a multi-pack of those white cotton briefs Grandma used to give him. Warriors & Scholars is a new label bringing innovative design and colorful patterns to the world of boxer-briefs. No more boring socks or bland boxers in their stocking! With a wide array of patterns and designs, there’s sure to be an exciting color pattern just for his unique style. Use code Holiday40 for 40% off!
5. Guilt-free Sweets: Is Dad killin’ it on his new Keto diet? Keep him on-track while satisfying that sweet tooth with ChocZero, the perfect sugar-free stocking stuffer! This creamy treat uses a zero-calorie, low-carb natural plant called monk fruit to create delectable chocolate without sugar. ChocZero is gluten-free, dairy-free, and soy-free, too. Bonus: you won’t even need to wrap it because it already comes in festive holiday packaging.