Sponsored By :: Apparent Insurance
Winter is here and we all know what that means in Texas… icy roads and too many accidents.
As parents, we want to make sure we are up to date on safe vehicles so that we can try to avoid a terrible situation.
Here are some tips on how to stay safe on the road with kids and pets in the car:
1. Carseat safety – when was the last time you had your carseat checked that it was installed properly? Have you been in an accident lately? Check here for car seat and stroller replacement.
2. Emergency Kit – do you have necessities in your car in case of an emergency? Some useful items to add would be: a blanket, water, hand warmers, First Aid Kit, flashlight, socks, granola bars, pet food, baby wipes, and diapers.
3. Roadside Assistance – there is nothing worse than having your car break down on the side of the road with your kiddos in tow. Apparent Insurance takes this stressful situation to a simple solution with their reinvented roadside assistance service.
4. Safe Tires – have you had your tires checked recently? When inclement weather approaches you want to make sure your car is in top top shape, that includes safe tire pressure, no punctures, and not worn down to where you are unable to navigate icy roads.
5. At-home Mechanic – We all know how it feels to load up all the kiddos and take them to run errands, especially when it comes to car servicing. Apparent Insurance understands this hesitation. Apparent provides a service that brings a mechanic to the comfort of your home.
When preparing for dicy weather in Texas – Apparent understands it all from icy roads, how to stay safe on the road with kids and pets in the car and how to avoid an accident.
When considering car insurance this year, consider Apparent, an insurance company created from parents for parents.
Photography: Jessica Rockowitz Photography + Film