Ryan Seacrest and Disney have announced that they will be returning to ABC for a second round of the popular Disney Family Singalong. 🙌
The Disney Family Singalong: Volume II will air on ABC on Mother’s Day at 8pm EST and will be hosted by Ryan Seacrest. The Family Singalong: Volume II will feature an incredible lineup of celebrities and Disney stars! Just like the first Singalong, the celebrities will come together and perform some of their favorite Disney Family tunes right from their own homes. Get ready to sing, because the words will pop up on the bottom of your screens!
Celebrity appearances to look forward to include Chloe x Halle, Billy Eichner, Hayley Erbert, Halsey, Josh Gad, Donald Glover, Derek Hough, Julianne Hough, Idina Menzel, Miguel, Keke Palmer, Ben Platt, Seth Rogen, Anika Noni Rose, Walter Russell III, Rebel Wilson, and Shakira.
Performances have also been announced for the evening. Disney fans can look forward to this amazing line up of favorite Disney tunes:
- A Whole New World—Idina Menzel and Ben Platt
- Almost There—Chloe x Halle and Anika Noni Rose
- Hakuna Matata—Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner feat. Donald Glover and Walter Russell III
- Part of Your World—Halsey
- Poor Unfortunate Souls—Rebel Wilson
- Remember Me—Miguel
- Step in Time and Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious—Derek Hough, Julianne Hough, and Hayley Erbert
- Try Everything—Shakira
- When I Am Older—Josh Gad
- You’ll Be in My Heart—Disney on Broadway stars Merle Dandridge, Heather Headley, Adam Jacobs, Caissie Levy, Kara Lindsay, Kevin Massey, and Josh Strickland
- Zero to Hero—Keke Palmer
If you missed the first Family Singalong you can watch it now on Disney+.
Did you know that you can also talk to Mickey & Minnie? Disney recently launched a nighttime hotline!