All right friends, hand up if you have been spending a lot more time in your kitchen this year? That’s everyone, right?!?! So, let’s kick off the holiday gift giving season with some healthy gifts for the kitchen that will make everyone happy. If you happen to grab an extra for yourself, I won’t tell.
In this Health Coaches Guide to Kitchen Gifts, I’ve got everyone covered from the avid baker to the new mama on your list.
Starting with the baker in your life, because who hasn’t been baking up a storm lately?!
- These silicone baking mats are perfect for helping roll and shape doughs and keeping the mess All in one place!
- If you’ve got a sourdough baker on your hands, get them their very own banneton and a bread whisk. I received this as a gift and I swear I never knew how much I needed it!
- And, you can even get sourdough starter right from Amazon! Add that to these other kitchen goodies and your baker will be delivering you fresh bread in no time!
- If you’ve got a new mama or mama-to-be on your list this holiday, I can’t say enough about this cookbook! I’ve had my copy of Start Fresh By: Tyler Florence for years and I still use it all the time! It is so important for children to start eating healthy foods and a young age and this book makes it so easy for the whole family.
- If you’ve got a foodie in your family, surprise them with some Brightland Olive Oil. These bottles cost a bit more then your standard grocery store fare, but they are worth the splurge! Use them as finishing oils or in dressings to truly make a difference in every bite!
And finally, the stocking stuffers that we all need!
- These leak proof lids for mason jars are a lifesaver when making homemade salad dressings.
- These awesome handles for cast iron pans are perfect for stopping the hot handle burn!
- A meat thermometer is the easiest and most accurate way to tell if your chicken is cooked and for a new chef, this is a perfect gift! I use mine daily!
- And finally, these scrapers by Lodge. They may look unassuming, even boring, but I promise you, they will be the most used item in any kitchen. If you’ve ever tried to clean oatmeal, Mac and cheese, or scrambled eggs from a pan, you know what that does to your sponge…yuck! These are the solution that I swear by!
Happy holidays and merry shopping!
Photo Credit :: Lindsay Herkert Photography