Who loves their couch? 🙋🏼♀️ As a fellow mama, and lover of my couch, I can say without hesitation how important this decision was for our family. To be able to choose a piece that provides comfort, style and enough space to host was top priority for our family. Check out my favorite pieces below!
Furniture Mall of Texas is OPEN with 100k square feet of furniture, a coffee shop, local market, live music venue and wait for it… adult tricycles.
With a combined 85 years in the furniture business Austin’s Couch Potatoes, creator of Texas’ Largest Sofa partnered with Furniture Mall of Kansas to open off I35 in North Austin.
The goal behind creating this store was to offer a big selection without the big box feel. The store will include furniture for the whole house including living room, bedroom, mattresses and dining with more than 694 rooms in display.
Austin Moms is excited about these elements ::
- Austin Grown – Austin Couch Potatoes in-house furniture brand including upholstered sofas and couches all handmade in the Austin furniture factory.
- The Amish Collection – Made in America, this collection includes solid wood, dining sets, reclining motion chairs, bedroom sets or customers can work with an in-house team member
- The Outlet – A wide range of furniture and decor pieces on site and available to take home or have delivered the same day.
- Apartment Living – Experience three full size apartments/lofts displaying different furniture configurations that will work in small spaces.
- Austin Market – Featuring 10 Central Texas makers with products ranging from handmade wooden furniture decor to local prints. Confirmed makers include: Austin Rug Co., Latin Roots Market and Nole Creative.
- Howdy Cafe – While you shop, enjoy coffee from local roaster Johnny Beans & treats including complimentary custard and cookies in the indoor space and covered patio.
- Mattress Headquarters – 85 mattresses from the best rated mattress manufacturers in the nation.
- Shop over 150 living room groups – all unique to Austin and from the finest craftsman in the industry.
“Kansas and Texas have a lot in common, we like BBQ and good furniture, “ said FMOT Co-Founder, Brian Morgan. “We’re thrilled to create a shopping experience like no other. At FMOT we focus on creating an effortless, no pressure shopping experience that will make our customers feel right at home. ”
Furniture Mall of Texas Editor Picks :: Austin Grown Collection
Who doesn’t love a sofa that you can hop into and stretch your legs?
This is such a statement chair, and the leather hollers Texas y’all!
What kid doesn’t want a bean bag? Hello new reading spot!
Finding a piece that is comfortable and gorgeous is definitely what Austin style is all about.
it is very exciting to hear this endeavor will keep to Austin’s roots with an event stage and local market featuring ACL Live apparel and decor as well as other local brands and makers. The event stage will be a place for shoppers to hear local artists and for the Austin’s creative community to showcase their talents. The space will safely accommodate 100 attendees.
A shopping experience at Furniture Mall of Texas is for everyone in the family. There will be tricycles available for children and adults to ride throughout the store.
“Shoppers are our guests. We’ll have cookies, custard, beverages and activities! There is no pressure, there are endless possibilities and with our focused customer service, shoppers will be confident they made the right choice.”