As Austin continues to expand like crazy, so do the breweries, wineries and distilleries!
Here’s your updated 2021 guide to enjoying the best kid-friendly breweries, wineries and distilleries around Austin, including their specific COVID policies.
Pack the kids up for a day of outdoor sunshine, adult libations and lots of family fun. Enjoy!
- This is a combo property with both a winery and brewery onsite. They share a large turf courtyard area, pickle ball courts, corn hole and have a farm to table food truck.
- COVID Policy Update: masks required when inside
- Large kids playground, spaced out picnic tables, weekly rotating food trucks and live music on Thursday – Sundays.
- COVID Policy Update: Tables are currently separated to meet social distancing guidelines and there is a maximum of 10 people per table when using our outdoor biergarten tables
- Perfect place for the kids to play and adult to enjoy their drinks. Gorgeous white farmhouse building, playground, a full menu from their onsite kitchen and televisions for watching sporting events.
- COVID Policy Update: masks required when not at your table
- Onsite food truck with weekly rotating menu consisting of burgers, hotdogs, Reuben sandwiches, nachos, etc. Lots of space to spread out and enjoy the hill country. Dog friendly and kid friendly.
- COVID Policy Update: none posted
- This brewery strives to source everything locally to support the community and their peers. Additionally, the family is committed to creating a zero solid and liquid waste facility that provides its own energy and water. So cool! They are family friendly and dog friendly with a dog park onsite! Farm to table scratch kitchen with delicious tacos!
- COVID Policy Update: Masks required when not seated at your table. Taproom remains closed, but the beer garden is open! Kids play area remains closed at this time.
- Family run brewery in Dripping Springs with a massive (completely fenced) kids play structure, bocce ball court, corn hole games, giant jenga, and shaded picnic tables. Onsite pizza kitchen for food.
- COVID Policy Update: Guests are required to wear masks at all times unless seated at their table. Tables are by Reservation only (Outdoor seating only)
- Eclectic beers, fresh pizza and a relaxed outdoor farm environment. Currently open for outdoor dining & drinking experiences which include hiking trails for guests to enjoy across our 165 acres of Hill Country land. Reserve a table next to the goat barn for fun for the kids!
- COVID Policy Update: Reservations required and book up early. Plan ahead especially for weekend times.
- Fresh air & fresh beer is their slogan and it’s on point! Tree swings, outdoor picnic tables, a stage for live music and a kids play area. Plenty of shade on those hot summer days and lots of room to roam. A classic farm-to-table style menu for food and select cider & wine available for those non beer drinkers.
- COVID Policy Update: Masks & reservations are required
- Lots of lawn games including corn hole to keep the kids entertained and space for them to run. Food truck onsite with a full menu on Saturdays & Sundays or you can always choose to bring your own picnic. Occasionally a guitarist plays on the outdoor patio.
- COVID Policy Update: Masks required while inside tasting room. Reservations are required for wine tastings. NO reservations required for bottle and glass sales.
- Outside the tasting room there are picnic tables, giant jenga, corn hole and nice lawn to play for kids. Next door at the restaurant is a large fenced kids play structure.
- COVID Policy Update: Open for bottle and food consumption only, no tastings or flights at this time.
- A large kid play structure, lots of room to roam, a restaurant, and barn tasting room. The restaurant, Alice’s, serves many BBQ options and a great kid’s menu. Craft cocktails, beer and tapped drinks are offered. Live music on the weekends adds to relaxed ambiance of this spot.
- COVID Policy Update: Masks are required while inside or in line ordering. Alice’s restaurant has both inside and outside dining options.
- Spend the day enjoying widespread hill country views, kids playground, fire pits, bocce ball court, human sized beer pong, washers, horse shoes and even a 9 hole disc golf course! Live music and food trucks on weekends for a perfect way to spend the day.
- COVID Policy Update: none posted