Father’s Day is this Sunday. Add these 10 heartfelt, fun songs to your Father’s Day playlist.
My fondest memories of my Dad involved music. I loved riding with my Dad in his pickup truck with the radio on blast, watching him lead solos in the church choir, and swinging out together during family reunions.
My children are building memories around music with their father as well. The girls enjoy road tripping while listening to Darius Rucker and our son is learning to bob his head to “Mama Said Knock You Out” by LL Cool J.
Music is our family’s universal love language and here are 10 great songs to make up an awesome Father’s Day playlist, curated by “Team Mays” to show Dad some love this Father’s Day.
- Just The Two of Us by Will Smith
2. I Learned From You by Billy Ray Cyrus and Miley Cyrus
3. Glory by Jay Z
4. Isn’t She Lovely by Stevie Wonder
5. First Man by Camila Cabello
6. Daddy by Beyonce
7. Song for Dad by Keith Urban
8. Dance With my Father by Luther Vandross
9. Humble and Kind by Tim McGraw
10. This by Darius Rucker
We hope this Father’s Day you crank up the music, dance in living room, enjoy this day with this playlist with your dad and the dad of your babies.
“My father didn’t do anything unusual. He only did what dads are supposed to do—be there.” — Max Lucado