The Austin Moms Team is growing and we are currently looking for fresh, local voices who are passionate about our city and interested in sharing their stories! This is a volunteer position, but there are some really fun perks to make it all worthwhile.
What We’re Looking For:
- ONE original post per month that fit within the brand and mission of Austin Moms
- Active social media presence/interest in curating social content for Austin Moms
- A 2022 commitment
- Availability to volunteer for at least one Austin Mom’s event per year
- Availability for over the phone training-one phone call only
- A passion for moms, kids, and the greater Austin area
- A reliable, positive, and fun personality!
What you GET…
- Your photo and bio on the Austin Moms Blog contributor page – with links to your personal blog and/or social media handles if you choose to share them
- A headshot and team photo shoot this April
- Access to the Austin Moms Team Facebook group
- Information and professional development in the areas of writing, blogging, SEO, social media, and event management
- New friendships and a unique connection to other Mamas who love our city
- An AMAZING opportunity to write for Austin’s Top Digital Parenting Resource!
Interested? Complete the form below: Deadline is 10 pm Tuesday, March 15.
Unfortunately, there will be no exceptions.
Photo Credit :: Laura Morsman Photography