Looking for a way to get more bang for your buck when it comes to the Easter basket? Who says it has to be the same ‘ole same year after year.
RELATED READING :: 18 Ideas for Easter Fun at Home
Check out these 25 alternatives to the traditional easter basket!
- Terra Cotta Planter- fill with gardening goodies, seeds, shovel, and cute gardening gloves.
- Rainboots- April Showers Bring May flowers and really adorable boots to fill.
- Sunhat Easter Basket- Turn the hat upside down and fill with outside toys such as bubbles, sunglasses, and sidewalk chalk.
- Beach bucket- fill with a towel, sand toys, and a swimsuit.
- Dump Truck- fill with shovels and rakes or mini construction trucks.
- Baby Cradle- fill with a babydoll, a bottle, and baby clothes.
- Tote Bag- you could personalize this with their name and it is sure to be a hit.
- Backpack- fill with colorful school supplies; notebooks, binders, colorful pens and pencils.
- Sports Bag- fill with cleats, soccer socks, a soccer ball, and a new water bottle.
- Pillowcase-fill with a movie, popcorn, and new pajamas.
- Mixing Bowl- fill with decorative cupcake liners, sprinkles, cake mix, and a festive apron for cooking up a sweet treat.
- Caboodle- fill with hairbows, rubberbands, a brush, and some nail polish.
- Laundry Basket- fill with new socks and underwear.
- Trash Can- themed trash cans that can be used in their room.
- Wagon- this will be great for all those summer trips to the zoo and waterpark.
- Storage Easter Basket- something they can use for storing puzzles, games, and random toys in their rooms.
- Kiddie pool- fill a plastic or inflatable one with pool toys, towels, and swimsuits.
- Sand Box- fill with sand and sand toys.
- Tool Box- buy a real one or a toy one and fill full of things to help dad on his next project.
- Toy Box- need an excuse to purchase another toy box..here it is!
- Football Helmet/baseball helmet- turn them upside down and fill with things from their favorite teams.
- Opened upside down umbrella- fill it with new rain gear.
- Picnic Easter basket- fill it with a picnic blanket, fun cups , and utensils for the perfect picnic in the park
- Dog bed- this is for the child whose pet is their baby. Fill it full of treats and toys.
- Bug net- fill with a magnifying glass, a bug guide, and bug house for a fun day of bug collecting.
Share your creative alternatives to the Easter basket!
For your child’s awesome Easter Egg hunt, send a fresh EVITE to get the word out. LeiMation.com has the most fun, Kid-Friendly, paper-free, animated-by- hand, Evite for Easter. Featuring music by former Austin musician, Frank Orrall.
Not necessarily creative, but our Easter basket this year is a bucket with shovel attached that he can take on our summer beach vacation 🙂
I filled colored oblong buckets (from automotive/cleaning aisle) with a very small amount of candy ,a microfiber towel, horse grooming supplies in a grooming bag and a couple of small toys for all 4 of my kids. It was a hit with all of them.