Whether you are still expecting, holding your bundle of joy or simply looking for the perfect gift for an expectant mother, we have you covered! We know all births and mothers are different, therefore we offer four packages to choose from. Just simply choose the package that best fits your needs and let us do the rest. We take pride in being able to provide some necessities in your postpartum care journey.
The 6 types of kits I offer:
1. Vaginal Birth & Breastfeeding
2. Vaginal Birth & Non-Breastfeeding
3. C-Section & Breastfeeding
4. C-Section & Non-Breastfeeding
5. Vaginal & C-Section Breastfeeding
6. Vaginal & C-Section Non-Breastfeeding
I hope to hear from you all soon! Wishing you all beautiful healthy baby/babies and a safe delivery!
Laundry Care is a mobile laundry service in Austin Texas with free pickup and delivery. We save time for both businesses and residents in the Austin area. Schedule a laundry pickup online or through our laundry mobile app. Pickup and Delivery is always free.
Located in Austin, TX, Boost Babies offers parents in-home wellness classes, skilled physical therapy, and infant massage focusing on their child’s specific movements and developmental health.
Ever Scouts is anchored around values and skills we call the 12 Keys, designed to teach personal and social responsibility. During the 10 week virtual session, Scouts will enter the EverVerse, a virtual experience helping kids navigate our virtual world and their real one too. In our app, Scouts will embark on a journey, using an interactive map, that takes them through weekly worlds with different themes (Knight Scout World, Olympic Scout World) until they make it to the final planet–Quest World. Each week they’ll join their Hangout to go on a mission with fellow Scouts and their Guide that ties into that week’s key.
Parents are a part of the Eververse journey too. Each week, they’ll get texts from their Guide:
- On Sundays: An overview of what your Scout is learning that week, and why
- On Hangout days: A reminder of the Troop’s hangout time
- On day after Scout’s Hangout: Three conversation prompts that will help you connect with and build on your Scout’s learning
- On Saturday: Personalized feedback about your Scout’s progress
We are accepting 3rd and 4th graders into troops for our spring session–sign up for our waitlist at everscouts.com to get you child into a troop today!
At Sticky Fingers Cooking, our passion is helping Young Chefs to discover the joys of cooking-up healthy yummy fun to nourish their bodies and minds!
(aka: turning picky-eaters into food explorers)
We offer AFTER-SCHOOL ENRICHMENT CLASSES, BIRTHDAY PARTIES and other PRIVATE PARTIES!
All Sticky Fingers classes include:
* Creative, tasty and healthy recipes. Each week the students learn new skills and try new flavors as they make a snack for the class to share. If they make it, they taste it!
* Important food safety and kitchen skills. Fun, safe and easy-to-learn cooking skills that kids will use for a lifetime.
* Kid-friendly cooking tools and fresh, seasonal ingredients. Everything that is required to cook up a super tasty and healthy snack is provided.
* A Sticky Fingers trained chef instructor who blends expert instruction with fun.
* Careful attention to food allergies. All of our recipes are nut-free and we’re happy to accommodate other allergies or sensitivities.
* Lots of fun and an exceptional learning experience! Every Sticky Fingers class incorporates math, science, time keeping, geography, food history, nutrition, global food traditions, team-work and reading. And, a big delicious helping of fun and laughter because cooking with kids is a joy! LET’S GET COOKING!
We were featured in The Washington Post!
We focus on serving the Austin, TX area with undivided, one-on-one attention. Most physical therapy clinics force you to come to them on their schedule, and once you’re there, you share your appointment with several other people. This can also lead to your treatment being administered by a technician and not an actual physical therapist.
That’s why we created the mobile physical therapy experience. At Move Empower, we help patients feel empowered with the right tools and education to help them restore balanced, healthy movement. Our Founder, Eric Finger, has over 19 years of physical therapy experience and has the tools and knowledge necessary to treat his patients safely and effectively, achieving quick results.
At Move Empower, we focus on YOU. We come to YOU. We bring everything YOU need for your appointments. Our physical therapists only work with YOU. We want to empower movement so that YOU can get back to the activities you love!
Lindsay is an award winning, published, natural light photographer with over 9 years of experience. Based in Austin, TX, she specializes in photographing families, maternity, and newborns. Lindsay serves the greater Austin area, including: Bee Cave, Cedar Park, Round Rock, Georgetown, Lakeway, Leander, and Pflugerville.
Does your child dread math class? Do you try to help, but end up arguing with each other?
Perhaps you hear things like, “I’m just not a math person” or “I hate math” or “I don’t get word problems.”
Or maybe your child was completely BORED in math class and wants to be challenged and excited by it again.
Let me help you! I’d love to learn more about your child. Contact me for a FREE assessment.
Online Math Tutoring and Enrichment with Learn with Me 1-2-3
- No contracts
- Increased confidence
- Convenient and flexible scheduling
- New abilities to play with numbers
- From the comfort of home
My name is Melissa Agocs and I’m a specialized math tutor, with over 10 years of experience tutoring. I really enjoy solidifying foundational skills, which prepares kids to be successful in algebra and beyond.
I’ve attached a few of my testimonials from verified customers on my thumbtack site as well as some screenshots of messages I’ve received from parents.
Summer sessions are available! Let’s make sure your child is ready for the fall!
Our dietitians provide evidence-based solutions to your family’s nutrition challenges through virtual nutrition counseling. A simplified approach to feeding kids better, from babies to teens!
Thee Nanny League is an elite placement agency entirely in a league of its own.
We are dedicated to matching high-profile families with professional nannies who are college educated, highly competent, creative, and nurturing individuals. Through a trusted and personalized process, we will help you find the perfect nanny to fit your special family.
Code Galaxy is the favorite coding school in California for students & parents. We offer weekly classes, virtual camps, and private tutoring starting at just $149 per month. The classes are structured to help your children learn programming, video games, python, etc, and to have fun while learning STEM skills.