Ever Scouts is anchored around values and skills we call the 12 Keys, designed to teach personal and social responsibility. During the 10 week virtual session, Scouts will enter the EverVerse, a virtual experience helping kids navigate our virtual world and their real one too. In our app, Scouts will embark on a journey, using an interactive map, that takes them through weekly worlds with different themes (Knight Scout World, Olympic Scout World) until they make it to the final planet–Quest World. Each week they’ll join their Hangout to go on a mission with fellow Scouts and their Guide that ties into that week’s key.
Parents are a part of the Eververse journey too. Each week, they’ll get texts from their Guide:
- On Sundays: An overview of what your Scout is learning that week, and why
- On Hangout days: A reminder of the Troop’s hangout time
- On day after Scout’s Hangout: Three conversation prompts that will help you connect with and build on your Scout’s learning
- On Saturday: Personalized feedback about your Scout’s progress
We are accepting 3rd and 4th graders into troops for our spring session–sign up for our waitlist at everscouts.com to get you child into a troop today!
- You must login to post comments