Does your child dread math class? Do you try to help, but end up arguing with each other?
Perhaps you hear things like, “I’m just not a math person” or “I hate math” or “I don’t get word problems.”
Or maybe your child was completely BORED in math class and wants to be challenged and excited by it again.
Let me help you! I’d love to learn more about your child. Contact me for a FREE consultation.
Online Math Tutoring and Enrichment with Learn with Me 1-2-3
- No contracts
- Increased confidence
- Convenient and flexible scheduling
- New abilities to play with numbers
- From the comfort of home
My name is Melissa Agocs and I’m a specialized math tutor, with over 10 years of experience tutoring. I really enjoy solidifying foundational skills, which prepares kids to be successful in algebra and beyond.
I’ve attached a few of my testimonials from verified customers on my thumbtack site as well as some screenshots of messages I’ve received from parents. Please see some of these video testimonials from students:
Let’s make sure your child is feeling confident in math class!
At Sticky Fingers Cooking, our passion is helping Young Chefs to discover the joys of cooking-up healthy yummy fun to nourish their bodies and minds!
(aka: turning picky-eaters into food explorers)
We offer AFTER-SCHOOL ENRICHMENT CLASSES, BIRTHDAY PARTIES and other PRIVATE PARTIES!
All Sticky Fingers classes include:
* Creative, tasty and healthy recipes. Each week the students learn new skills and try new flavors as they make a snack for the class to share. If they make it, they taste it!
* Important food safety and kitchen skills. Fun, safe and easy-to-learn cooking skills that kids will use for a lifetime.
* Kid-friendly cooking tools and fresh, seasonal ingredients. Everything that is required to cook up a super tasty and healthy snack is provided.
* A Sticky Fingers trained chef instructor who blends expert instruction with fun.
* Careful attention to food allergies. All of our recipes are nut-free and we’re happy to accommodate other allergies or sensitivities.
* Lots of fun and an exceptional learning experience! Every Sticky Fingers class incorporates math, science, time keeping, geography, food history, nutrition, global food traditions, team-work and reading. And, a big delicious helping of fun and laughter because cooking with kids is a joy! LET’S GET COOKING!
We were featured in The Washington Post!
Lindsay is an award winning, published, natural light photographer with over 9 years of experience. Based in Austin, TX, she specializes in photographing families, maternity, and newborns. Lindsay serves the greater Austin area, including: Bee Cave, Cedar Park, Round Rock, Georgetown, Lakeway, Leander, and Pflugerville.
Thee Nanny League is an elite placement agency entirely in a league of its own.
We are dedicated to matching high-profile families with professional nannies who are college educated, highly competent, creative, and nurturing individuals. Through a trusted and personalized process, we will help you find the perfect nanny to fit your special family.
Upscale Nanny Boutique is a premium agency based in Austin, Texas assisting families in Central Texas with nanny placement services.
Ensuring your children are properly cared for is essential for your peace of mind. Finding the perfect nanny can be stressful, but Upscale Nanny Boutique is here to match a well-qualified nanny to fit your family’s needs.
I am an LMT specializing in Carol Osbourne’s pre and perinatal massage therapy. I completed my continuing education at Lauterstein-Conway. The school taught deep tissue, myofascial release, and enhanced range of motion techniques to support expecting mothers. This modality is meaningful and rewarding in different ways from typical bodywork. Through prenatal massage, I have developed a reverence for the body that you can feel with my connected touch. I can also help postpartum mothers with my expertise in Craniosacral Therapy- an earlier passion of mine. I completed over 300 hours of CST training with Ryan Hallford and Margaret Rosenau.