Welcome to our online community events calendar! Here you will find all of the local Austin happenings. Want to add an event to our calendar? Just submit your event or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get the info up!
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED! ALL TRIMESTERS WELCOME
This class is designed to help the birthing person and their support person learn techniques for communication and coping during the labor process. You will learn:
– Partner assisted yoga-based postures to support you, to ease sensation during contractions, and to create a more harmonious birth experience.
– Breathing techniques to ease strong birth sensations and to keep you calm.
– Acupressure points you can use before, during, and after your birth to help the babe descend more easily, to relieve strong sensations, relax the body and calm the mind
– Deep listening non-verbal communication skills to keep you and your partner connected during birth.
– Essential oils for relaxation and birth challenges.
– Understanding the rhythm and ritual of birth.