Kids are natural engineers. We help them realize it.
Kids dive into our classes and exercise their innate gift for building. They come away understanding fundamental principles of engineering and physics. The experience boosts their confidence, creativity and ability to collaborate. Kids can’t get enough.
How Play-Well is Different
- We teach approximately 100,000 students per year. We run our engineering programs in approximately 23 states, as well as in France.
- We have outstanding instructors. They teach year-round and make the curriculum their own, so that each program is a uniquely fun experience.
- We bring A LOT of LEGO®. With over 20,000 pieces in each class/camp, and hundreds of projects, there is no limit to what you can build.
- We teach through play. We explore, solve problems, and express ourselves through LEGO. Our curriculum is designed by engineers and refined by teachers, but the kids just think it’s fun!
- We are not a franchise organization. Play-Well’s founder and president, Tim Bowen, maintains a high level of quality by keeping our programs “in-house” and visiting in person with instructors from all over the country.
- We partner with LEGO® Kidsfest on their national tour. Since 2008, we have been working with LEGO® Kidsfest, the only tour sponsored and run by LEGO.
- We have a loyal following dating back to 1997. Many of our students take our camps multiple times, and some even become Play-Well assistants and instructors.