At TexARTS in Lakeway, TX, you’ll sing, dance, act, and create in our popular “Best of” musical theatre camps! In these week-long camps you’ll have fun learning your favorite songs, scenes, and dances from such Broadway blockbusters such as Hamilton, Frozen, The Greatest Showman, and many more. For students with a strong passion for the performing arts and looking for advanced training, TexARTS will offer a Broadway Master Class series (July 19 – 23), a Ballet Intensive (July 26 – 30) and a Dance Intensive (August 2 – 6). Camps are for ages 2 – 18 and under the guidance of experienced professionals.
“Best Of” Musical Theatre Camps – Sing, dance, act, and create in our popular “Best of” musical theatre camps! Each week you’ll have fun learning your favorite songs, scenes, and dances from such Broadway blockbusters such as Hamilton, Frozen, The Greatest Showman, and many more. Each camp is under the guidance of experienced professionals and will focus on basic vocal technique, acting skills, dance and musical theatre. New sessions begin weekly and run from the end of May through August. For ages 5 – 14.
- The Broadway Master Class – This workshop is geared towards our students with a strong passion for the performing arts. Students will study the three disciplines of musical theatre – acting, voice and dance and dive into such subjects as song interpretation, vocal technique, scene study, monologue performance, and dance.
- Ballet Intensive – Offers technical training and fosters artistic development within the discipline of ballet. With limited enrollment, students will receive a high caliber of training, personal attention and individual corrections geared to helping them improve. July 26 – 30. For ages 7 – 11 and 12 – 18.
- Dance Intensive – This weeklong intensive allows you to discover the world of dance. Led by a team of professional guest artists, students will explore various forms of dance including Tap, Jazz, Contemporary & Hip Hop. August 2 – 6. For ages 7 – 11 and 12 – 18.
- Acting Camps – Here is your opportunity to strengthen your artistic talents by working alongside accomplished instructors and industry professionals! Offering three areas of study – Acting the Song, Audition Workshop, and Acting for TV and Film. Ages 7 – 18.
- Mini Camps – These one-hour camps are the perfect introduction to theatre arts and creative movement for the youngest of performers. Ages 2 – 4.
To learn more about all of the TexARTS camps available, please visit HERE.
The TexARTS mission is to enrich the human experience by producing classic American musicals and plays. To educate, prepare and promote exceptional talent to achieve their fullest as artists, leaders, and global citizens. The TexARTS vision is to be an arts education and performance center where art and artists of all disciplines are WELCOMED and CELEBRATED and NURTURED.
To see a full list of summer camps, please visit the Austin Moms Camp Guide.