Pediatric/infant therapy and wellness services for babies from birth through walking.
Watching your little one struggle with the basic things can be tough. We can help your baby get comfortable and enjoy feeding times, avoid or shorten helmet-wearing, and even master tummy time, sitting, rolling, crawling, and walking.
Year One Wellness provides infant bodywork and specializes in treatment for development/milestones, torticollis (tight neck), plagiocephaly (head flattening), body tension, tongue ties, and infant-related impairments causing breastfeeding difficulties. Home, virtual, and clinic visits are available. Our licensed physical and occupational therapists know how precious your little ones are, and our main goal is to make your baby comfortable during our effective manual and functional-based treatments.
Call or visit https://www.yearonewellness.com/ to book!
Blooming Baby Play Classes
Come along and learn in these exclusive workshops how to support your baby from birth through walking! Pediatric specialists, Kristi Hammerle (physical therapist) and Elaine Nguyen (speech therapist) will share activities and strategies to promote purposeful play, healthy communication, and motor development for babies 0-18 months!
- Play & Coo (0-6 months)
- Practice how to play with your baby during wake windows with no-cry tummy time, rolling, reaching, sitting, and purposeful play
- Screen for head turn preference/torticollis and learn how to prevent head flattening
- Learn all about how to respond to initial coos and setting a communication and social-emotional foundation
- Cruise & Chat (6-18 months)
- Practice sitting, crawling, walking, and transitions to help your baby learn how to move independently.
- Learn how to improve communication with your baby with sign language, and verbal & daily routines
- Debunk myths around bilingualism, screen time, and toy selections
- Engage in various group play activities that promote socialization
Visit us on Instagram for tips and information about baby development & play at https://www.instagram.com/yearonewellness/